Creating competent pharmacy professionals to positively impact healthcare of the society.
- To become center of excellence in Pharmacy education.
- To promote overall development of students by creating outstanding learning ambience.
- To develop students to meet the global challenges of Pharmacy profession.
- To be the interface between industry, academics and healthcare system.
- To inculcate social responsibility in the student.
- To promote service to humanity.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Programme Educational Objectives are articulated in meeting through discussion with the stakeholders.
Following are the PEOs of institute
Our Diploma holders will
- Be competent and successful pharmacist in all operational sectors.
- Exhibit professional ethics, responsibilities and render healthcare service to society.
- Be prepared to take up higher studies.